Internationally active high-tech machine engineering concern in automation and environmental technology
- The Process Technologies segment is characterized by the extreme breadth of its expertise. The portfolio includes plant manufacturing in dosing technology, impregnation technology, plasma and hot rivets as well as complete solutions in assembly and production automation of electronic components.
- In the Evolving Technologies segment, we are excellently positioned in the growth markets of medical technology, robotics and general industrial automation. With their unique selling propositions, many of our companies are leaders – with correspondingly high growth potential.
- In the environmental Technologies segment, we have an excellent basis with Vecoplan AG: Vecoplan has been on the market for decades and is one of the world’s leading providers of systems and components to prepare wood and residual materials. In addition, we also benefit from growth drivers like increased environmental consciousness and stronger environmental requirements.
Sales growth of over 5% per year and EBIT margins of at least 8% planned
- With the above average profit increases, we plan for the group’s sales to grow organically by 5 to 8% per year.
- Acquisitions should ensure additional growth.
- With the three segments Process Technologies, Evolving Technologies and Environmental Technologies, we aim to reach the sales threshold of EUR 430 million in the medium term.
- At the same time, we are planning for EBIT returns of at least 8% of the group’s total performance.
Competitive advantage from global presence
- Our global presence sets us apart from the competition. With our subsidiaries, we are represented at around 20 locations worldwide. Our export share is over 60 %.
- In accordance with our slogan “globally local”, we are increasing the number of our locations abroad to be as close as possible to our customers. In doing so, we are making using of group synergies wherever possible and applicable.
- Our locations abroad function as operative platforms for our group companies, primarily in regards to machine and facility services, commissioning, assembly, and distribution.
Independent because of diversified customer portfolio
- With our widely diversified customer portfolio, we are pursuing a balanced sales mix that will allow us to profit from large growth trends in automation and environmental technology in all relevant growth regions.
- We supply well-known customers in the automobile and electronics industry, as well as the medical technology industry all the way to the packaging automation, waste and recycling, cement and plastics industries. None of our customers makes up more than 10% of our total revenue.
Sound financial resources
- Group financing of the group companies optimizes the refinancing costs of the companies and creates additional room to maneuver.
- Our equity ratio of approx. 40% currently enables us to acquire attractive financing terms.
- A long-term syndicated loan creates financial freedom for our growth targets and for the implementation of our 2021 strategy.
Stable shareholder structure with strategic anchor investor
- We have a balanced shareholder structure with a free float of over 40%.
- With the Günther Group, we have a strategic anchor investor (34.9 %) on board that wants to stay engaged for the long term and support our growth strategy.