Internationally active investment group with 3 core business units
- The Process Technologies segment is characterized by the extreme breadth of its expertise. The portfolio includes plant manufacturing in dispensing, impregnation, plasma and hot rivets as well as complete solutions in assembly and production automation of electronic components.
- In the Environmental Technologies segment, we have an excellent basis with Vecoplan AG: Vecoplan has been on the market for decades and is one of the world’s leading providers of systems and components to prepare wood and residual materials. In addition, we also benefit from growth drivers like increased environmental consciousness and stronger environmental requirements.
- In the Evolving Technologies segment, we are excellently positioned in the growth markets of medical technology, robotics and general industrial automation. With their unique selling propositions, many of our companies are leaders – with correspondingly high growth potential.
Competitive advantage from global presence
- Our global presence sets us apart from the competition. With our subsidiaries, we are represented at around 20 locations in Germany and abroad. Our export share is over 60 %.
- In accordance with our slogan “globally local”, we are increasing the number of our locations abroad to be as close as possible to our customers. In doing so, we are making using of group synergies wherever possible and applicable.
- Our locations abroad function as operative platforms for our group companies, primarily in regards to machine and facility services, commissioning, assembly, and distribution.
Independent because of diversified customer portfolio
- With our widely diversified customer portfolio, we are pursuing a balanced sales mix that will allow us to profit from large growth trends in automation and environmental technology in all relevant growth regions.
- We supply well-known customers in the automobile and electronics industry, as well as the medical technology industry all the way to the packaging automation, waste and recycling, cement and plastics industries. None of our customers makes up more than 10% of our total revenue.
Sound financial resources
- Group financing of the group companies optimizes the refinancing costs of the companies and creates additional room to maneuver.
- A long-term syndicated loan creates financial freedom for our growth targets and for the implementation of our strategy.
Stable shareholder structure with strategic anchor investor
- We have a balanced shareholder structure with a free float of over 35 %.
- With the Günther Group, we have a strategic anchor investor (42,5 %) on board that wants to stay engaged for the long term and support our growth strategy.