Internationally active finance and investment company
- The bdtronic Group segment (bdtronic GmbH and its subsidiaries) develops, produces, and sells machines and systems with integrated software solutions for high-precision manufacturing processes (1C and 2C dispensing technology, impregnation technology, hot riveting, and plasma pre-treatment) for the automotive, electronics and medical technology industries. With the bdtronic Group, we are an established partner for the mobility of the future and positioned as a quality leader in dispensing technology and technology leader in impregnation technology.
- Our Vecoplan Group segment (Vecoplan AG and its subsidiaries) develops, produces, and installs machines and plants for the shredding, conveying, and processing of primary and secondary raw materials mainly for customers in the wood and recycling industry, the waste disposal industry and the paper and plastics industry. With the Vecoplan Group, we are positioned as a technological pioneer with strong market positions in Europe and the US.
- In the MA micro Group segment (MA micro automation GmbH and its subsidiaries) we are positioned as a technology leader for automation solutions in microassembly, particularly for the medical technology and optronic industries. The focus is on the development, manufacture and distribution of production, assembly and testing systems for medical and optical components such as lenses, lasers, and camera modules, as well as for medical products such as contact lenses, Tip&Cup, stents, or insulin pens.
- Our AIM Micro segment includes AIM Micro Systems GmbH, a company that specialises in the field of sensors and optoelectronics with technologically leading solutions in the photonics market. AIM Micro develops, produces, and distributes technologies for the manufacture of optoelectronic modules and micro-optical components for customers in the medical technology and sensor industry as well as the aerospace industry.
- The NSM + Juecker segment comprises the two companies NSM Magnettechnik GmbH and Mess- und Regeltechnik Juecker GmbH. In this segment, we are a technological leader in system solutions in the field of highly automated high-speed handling systems for metal parts. This includes, on the one hand, automation solutions for pressing plants at customers in the automotive industry and, on the other hand, customised solutions for high-performance transport systems for cans, lids and closures in the manufacturing and filling industry. In addition, the segment is a specialised supplier of measurement and control technology and the related software for complex automation processes and systems in drive and automation technology. This includes furnace construction, control, and protection technology, drive technology and control cabinet construction.
- The Elwema segment (ELWEMA Automotive GmbH) develops, and realises customised manufacturing solutions in testing, assembly, and cleaning technology for the automotive industry, especially for the engine, transmission, and steering sectors. With Elewema, we are positioned as a systems specialist with a focus on high-quality, resource-efficient solutions with high process reliability.
Competitive advantage from global presence
- Our global presence sets us apart from the competition. With our subsidiaries, we are represented globally. Our export share is almost 75%.
- In accordance with our slogan “globally local”, we are increasing the number of our locations abroad to be as close as possible to our customers. In doing so, we are making use of group synergies wherever possible and applicable.
- Our locations abroad function as operative platforms for our group companies, primarily in regards to machine and facility services, commissioning, assembly, and distribution.
Independent because of diversified customer portfolio
- With our widely diversified customer portfolio, we are pursuing a balanced sales mix that will allow us to profit from large growth trends in automation and environmental technology in all relevant growth regions.
- We supply well-known customers in the automobile and electronics industry, as well as the medical technology industry all the way to the packaging automation, waste and recycling, cement and plastics industries.
- Group financing of the group companies optimizes the refinancing costs of the companies and creates additional room to maneuver.
- A long-term syndicated loan creates financial freedom for our growth targets and the implementation of our strategy.
Stable shareholder structure with strategic anchor investor
- We have a balanced shareholder structure with a free float of over 35%.
- With the Günther Group, we have a strategic anchor investor (40.25%) on board that wants to stay engaged for the long term and support our growth strategy.